Ventures is a not-for-profit organisation within the Pinnacle Group. We have two reasons for being. Firstly, to deliver to the health system what's next in smartest virtual health and smartest hands on care. Secondly, to globally explore, feel and design what's coming AFTER what's next.
We are embarking on a journey of migrating to the cloud, and have some juicy projects lined up. We have tons of data and want to take advantage of the latest technologies to manage, use and understand it - all with the goal of improving the health and wellbeing of our population.
Getting there means we need curious, motivated and self-sufficient people who are proficient with cloud services and products.
This is an early-career position, and you would play a key role in implementing and orchestrating a wide range of cloud services within a small team. You could be designing our data lake, building our visualisations, or implementing API gateways, machine learning models or voice-activated services.
We aren't looking for someone with X years' experience in a particular toolset. A growth mindset, and a collaborative philosophy, is much more important!
You should be able to demonstrate that you have:
- Competence with a scripting language
- The capacity and drive to keep learning
- Understanding of cloud platforms and services
- Great ideas for how we can use data
- A positive customer service ethos.
Bonus points for:
- Competence specifically with python or scala
- Demonstrable experience of key open-source products, such as Docker, Git or Maven
- Experience with building and using SDKs
- Experience of developing code in teams.
Based in our central Hamilton office, you'll be joining a great work environment - collaborative, flexible and future-focused. To find out more visit https://www.ventures.health.nz/
Visit www.midlandshealthjobs.co.nz to apply for the role.
Applications will be assessed as they arrive so do not delay in applying!