Network Lead - Taranaki
Great primary care changes lives. Pinnacle Midlands Health Network exists to get the best outcomes for people and their communities.
We are wholly owned by Pinnacle Incorporated, our general practice network, and part of the Pinnacle group, which is well known as a leading primary care innovator. We're known for doing things a little differently to bring about change in the system - and that is where you fit in.
This is a key primary care leadership role for Taranaki requiring a skilled and experienced leader who can work in conjunction with Pinnacle teams based in Hamilton, the Taranaki general practice network, Taranaki DHB funder and provider arms and other community providers to advance Pinnacle's group strategy and achieve real positive change in the Taranaki health system.
Key functions include:
- Primary care service development for Taranaki district
- Taranaki roll out of key Pinnacle group programmes
- Lead relationship holder with Taranaki general practices
- Proactive business development support for Taranaki general practice network
- Facilitate model of care change conversations with Taranaki practices
- Develop the strategic relationship with Taranaki DHB funder and provider arms and other community providers to support Pinnacle group strategy
- Leadership of Taranaki service delivery team
- Data analysis to inform service development
- Contribution and involvement in designing and developing new models of care
Our star candidate
Leadership is a strength of yours. You have experience leading high performing teams to achieve organisational goals.
You know that relationships with key groups are essential to influencing change. A complex and busy environment is comfortable for you, and you are excited about leading change initiatives.
You enjoy getting involved in the design of new services, as well as guiding the roll out of those services. You stay connected to local and national events and policies that may affect the network through your local and national contacts.
You will be capable of working largely unsupervised with the leadership skills, resilience and nouse to champion Pinnacle group strategy and relationship management.
You will also be someone who ideally has:
- experience working within the health sector at a management level
- proven change management experience; both project management and people leadership
- experience leading a local team remote from head office
You'll be joining a great work environment - collaborative, flexible and future-focused and (we're even finalists for the 2018 HRINZ award for employee engagement!). Pinnacle Midlands Health Network is committed to making sure our people reach their professional goals. We also have a group of highly skilled and passionate people to work with.
A bit about us
Pinnacle Midlands Health Network is a not-for-profit organisation that works on behalf of general practice with community health providers, allied and secondary health services. Supporting sustainable general practice to deliver high quality care is at the heart of what we do.
We manage the community health care of over 400,000 people enrolled with approximately 85 general practices in Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Taupo-Turangi, and the Waikato.
Ready to learn more? Visit www.midlandshealthjobs.co.nz to find out more about us and to apply for the role.
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to be involved with a great team influencing the way we deliver health care for the better, apply now.