Patient Service Representative
- Passionate about people and their wellbeing?
- Looking for a role that will allow you to help support people through their healthcare journey from a customer service perspective?
- Keen to work for an innovative company that is here to support the sustainability and further development of leading edge primary health care services?
We are currently looking for team players who are reliable, punctual, empathetic and non-judgmental to join us and have both part time and full time positions available.
The Patient Access Centre (PAC) works on behalf of a number of Medical Centre clients within the Pinnacle Midlands Health Network.
We are primarily responsible for answering and processing inbound telephone contacts from patients, practice staff and other health professionals.
Primarily hours will be 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday, however flexibility to work outside these hours may be required.
As one of our patient service representatives, your key responsibilities include:
- providing first response to inbound contacts in a timely, customer focused manner
- scheduling and monitoring information or appointments
- participating in health promotion campaigns and administrative tasks including (but not limited to), outbound calling, SMS (text) reminders and written correspondence
- working in a collaborative and co-operative manner with all colleagues to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Patient Access Centre
Our ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- previous customer service experience, ideally within a call centre environment or dental/medical reception (preferred but not essential)
- demonstrated high standard of written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- proven ability to effectively communicate with a diverse range of stakeholders
- excellent keyboard and computer skills with a high level of attention to detail and data entry
- a commitment to delivering a high standard of customer service and keeping a positive attitude
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, write to us letting us know why you are the best person for this role!
Applications will be assessed as they arrive, so apply now!