Office and Administration Manager
We're looking for an outstanding office manager to cover maternity leave.
Your role will be to manage our amazing administration team. You'll play a key role in coordinating workflow and maximising team skills to collectively deliver a high-quality service to a wide range of stakeholders.
You will help assist our practice support team in a variety of activities, from helping to plan and organise group events, through to minute taking for committees.
This role is also responsible for the smooth running of our modern central Hamilton office, by co-ordinating office suppliers, ensuring health and safety policies are followed and being the central person for following up on any building issues.
We are looking for someone who enjoys:
- Team leadership and management of an enthusiastic group of four administrators
- Being proactive
- Rolling up your sleeves to get the job done no matter what the task
- Leading by example to inspire and motivate others
- Communicating with purpose and positivity
- Designing office processes to support our success
- Event planning
- Being super organised!
- A minimum of 5 years administration experience
- Experience in leading a small team, or as an administrator with a significant level of responsibility in a complex environment
- Knowledge and experience of setting up and maintaining administration policies, systems, workflows and procedures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Great at using technology including microsoft products, video conferencing, and fleet tracking.
Knowledge of primary care health would be a bonus, but is not essential
If you want to work in a truly innovative workplace, let us know why you are interested in the role and what makes you the best person for it.
Check out the position description on our website www.midlandshealthjobs.co.nz. Applications will be considered as they are received so apply now!
This is a fixed term, full time position.
Applications close Thursday 28th March 2019