- Exciting and challenging role in a dynamic environment
- Join a friendly finance team who enjoy having fun in the office
- Opportunity to make changes in processes and systems
We are looking for an enthusiastic Management Accountant who is motivated, reliable and has a positive personality. You will be a self-starter with high levels of determination to get the job done right. You will be able to learn processes quickly but also be able to review and improve processes for efficiency. Being a team player is a must as you may need to "muck in" and help others when required but you will also get lots of support from the finance team of nine.
This is a varied role with fantastic development opportunities for the right candidate.
For one of our entities, your key responsibilities will be:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Cashflow management
- Assisting programme managers to prepare and understand their budgets and results
- Assisting with the annual external audit process
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Backup for payroll
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a management accountant role
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Be inquisitive, looking for ways to find improvements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Hold or be studying towards an accounting qualification
- Have experience with Finance One or a similar accounting system
We are currently going through a transitional time with our accounting system, so a passion for learning and improving accounting systems and processes would be an advantage.
By joining Pinnacle Midlands Health Network you'll be joining a great work environment - collaborative, flexible and future-focused and we were even finalists for the 2018 HRINZ award for employee engagement! Pinnacle Midlands Health Network is committed to making sure our people reach their professional goals.
Pinnacle Midlands Health Network is a not-for-profit organisation that works on behalf of general practice with community providers, allied and secondary health services. Supporting sustainable general practice to deliver high quality care is at the heart of what we do.
We manage the community health care of over 400,000 people enrolled with approximately 86 general practices in Tairawhiti, Taranaki, Taupo-Turangi, and the Waikato.
Ready to learn more? Visit www.midlandshealthjobs.co.nz to find out more about us and to apply for the role.
Applications will be assessed as they arrive so apply now!